Welcome to #Gasmask-Club; The largest and highest standard gas mask group on deviantART!
...At #Gasmask-Club, we look for the most aesthetically appealing gas mask related art. Our group showcases all mediums and countless types of gas masks...Retro, contemporary, alternate, futuristic, they are all approved of. Essentially anything with a respirator that visibly has gasmaskesque qualities is grounds for being accepted into this group.
- Medium/High artwork is accepted. Although our standards say 'medium quality' on our clause, keep in mind that the image its self has to be well thought out, and of an overall appealing portrayal. Anything of below average 'medium quality' will be judged as such and declined.
- Medium/High photography is accepted. Keep in mind that photography will be judged slightly differently. Overly grainy, or shots taken with a poor camera (no matter how good the picture is) will be declined. We are looking for high quality, and well executed photography with a nice, artsy feel to it. Also keep in mind that generic pictures of you in a gas mask is not necessarily grounds for being accepted. It must hold some aspect of artistic merit.
- Fan Art is accepted.Just make sure you give proper credit to the rightful owners of the character(s)/concept(s) in the description.
- Tasteful Mature artwork is accepted Blood, gore, suggestive themes, and artistic nude is allowed. However, it must abide by deviantart's mature content standards: [link]
You may upload blood, gore, and suggestive themes to any folder as long as your artwork is tagged correctly with the mature content tag.
Artistic nudity may only be submitted to the Mature folder [link], and it must have a mature tag on it.
- You may only submit 1 deviation per day. This prevents our member's message centre's from being overwhelmed by one eager deviant that wants to share their art. Just come back tomorrow and re-submit your next image in order to keep the group a fun, non deviation-spammed experience.
- If your deviation was declinedDO NOT resubmit it or complain on the front page about it. if you're that inclined to know why, you may simply ask for the answer in the correspondence center. If you're not up to receiving critique, please do not ask.
- Do not submit traced, copied, or otherwise stolen artwork.
- Images with watermarks that cover up most of the image will also be declined. It's understandable you want to watermark your image, but it can make the image hard to enjoy if it's obscured behind a gigantic watermark. We fully support watermarked images, but please take the time to include your watermark in a nice, professional looking location on your picture.